Dear users, the EXBASE team is happy to share the great news with you - today we open the possibility of registration on the platform and provide users with access to the wallet and crypto broker functionality of the digital ecosystem EXBASE.
Crypto wallet EXBASE.IO supports the possibility to store, send and receive cryptocurrencies:
- Bitcoin (BTC);
- Litecoin (LTC);
- Etherium (ETH).
The purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies are provided by the EXBASE brokerage service with the support of fiat balances as a display of deposited funds of users for operations with cryptocurrencies.
At the moment, we support the deposit and withdrawal in fiats. Fiat balances are available only for operations with cryptocurrencies.
The security of asset storage is ensured by a multi-level security system, which includes:
- account access control by user IP address;
- all crypto assets are stored exclusively on a unique crypto wallet of the user who receives his private key;
- the private key is stored in encrypted form in the EXBASE system and can additionally be encrypted using the SHA-256 algorithm by the user with the MasterPassword functionality;
- MasterPassword - a complex key that user can use to encrypt the private keys of their wallets; this functionality ensures the security of user assets in case if system will be hacking externally;
- Any withdrawal of assets from the wallet without fail is confirmed by an additional factor that only the user has access to. This can be confirmation by email or a registration phone, confirmation using additional security factors set by the user;
- Connecting Google Authentificator to the user's phone to install an additional security factor.
We will follow the policy of low commissions for deposit and withdrawal of fiat funds, and conduct permanent promotional activities that will allow our users to significantly save on transferring cryptocurrency assets to fiat funds, even when they conduct major trading operations on large international exchanges.